Tuesday, January 21, 2014

We made it one month!!!!


Okay everyone it is time for our update. 
I would like to say we did it.
We made is ONE month. 
 I don't feel like it has been hard for me at least. Living with Brian means I have a clean husband. weird I know I feel like most men are messy and the women are clean. Well we are not normal. It is quite the opposite in our home. Lets go through the things I've learned since we were married;
  1. Brian is the best husband in the world.
  2. Trust the Lord
  3. Pray Together
  4. Leave love notes.
  5. Everything has its place. So put it there.
  6. Planning meals makes a happy husband.
  7. Cook together
  8. Clean together
  9. Laugh when you make a mistake
  10. Don't worry (I will say this is still being learned)
  11. Don't go to bed with angry feelings.
  12. Brian will eat almost anything.
I still have a long way to go but I think I'm making it there. I am so happy to have my best friend by my side. He teaches me so much everyday. I am so lucky to have a man the loves God far more then anything in the world. It has been so great to share time and love with him and learn to have more Christ like traits. I hope one day more of him will rub off on me. I wish I was more like him. 

This past week was fun. Brian came down to Rexburg with me on Tuesday and Thursday. This always makes Rexburg better. Yes, We have been doing the normal. I'm in school and Brian is applying like crazy for work. Most of our time that is spent "together" Is over the phone. However, this weekend was a great exception to the rule. We got to go with some new friends to Island Park. There was a small family cabin just cuddled up in the woods. There were five couples and we were all able to have rooms to ourselves. We watched movies and played games all weekend. Brian and I went on an all new adventure of snowmobiling. Of course everyone wanted to go on a night ride so we went. Brian had been on one once and I had never. I wont lie I learned that I am the biggest sissy. We will just say that we went pretty slow and almost flipped once. We need some practice. It was nice to spend time with him and friends. Now we are back to school and doing the same old things but Im thinking that we will make it far! 
Just hanging out :) even his angry face is cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment